Sunday, May 1, 2022

My office chair experience from Fere office chairs in Ernakulam



I live in Ernakulam and got a job in Digital marketing at first I got my first work with a client an office chair dealer. working in promoting their products. My job was to market their chairs. I did not have an office chair at home so, usually used my normal chair for working. I work 9 hours a day continuously with a 1-hour lunch break in between


I kept on working and days passed promoting chair products. I just try to promote but I was not using the chair and not even thought of buying one for myself. One month passed and slowly got severe back pain.it was very painful that I was not even feeling better by standing or by leaning down. So I visited the doctor. The doctor mentioned that my backpack was due to the work Iam dining and suggested some sitting posture and told me to buy an office chair with gives more support to the back showing a mid-back curved-shaped backrest chair. And advised me not to sit for more than 20 minutes in the same position seated continuously.

Also gave some tablets to reduce my pain for temporary relief.

I followed his advice and bought a back support chair from Fere the leading office chair in Ernakulam. Which gave me super support and reduced the pain I came back with old productivity. Fere office chairs in Ernakulam produces good quality chairs with long years of guarantee which I have experienced my self.

I suggest buying a chair from Fere. Their chairs are good and comfortable to use

Contact : 9847231888

9746730099




No comments:

Post a Comment

"Crafting Comfort: Unveiling the Finest Chair Manufacturers in Kerala and the Pinnacle of Office Chairs in Calicut"

  Introduction: In the realm of furniture, where comfort meets craftsmanship, the scenic state of Kerala emerges as a hub for exquisite chai...