Saturday, April 2, 2022

Review of office chair after 1-year use.



I bought my chair 1 year back when I started working.it was my first chair so usually, I bought a chair which costs me 5000 it was a discount price. So I didn't take much time to buy and bought the right home. It was a mid-back chair with leather. It was very good-looking and comfortable. And I would spend lots of hours on the chair. Its back is very supportive but its armrest was not really adjustable I found it is very much decent for myself. It was very much pretty as days passed by I found that the left arm side was very painful and slowly the paints started peeling off and a couple of scratched marks are seen. This made me disappointed and later a big hole in the seat appeared. This made me think twice, How come the chair is of so low quality?. then I found that these low-quality chairs are been made for low-budget purchase for temporary use at a reasonable price. When it comes to the retail owners sell these chairs as high quality and makes a profit. so it is always better to buy a high-quality office chair directly from the manufacturer at your spending cost from retail shopkeepers. Office chairs in Calicut have many manufacturing units you can choose the best chairs out of it. Get High-quality chairs from office chairs in Calicut.


I have recently bought a new office chair from Calicut for my future use. The new chair has 5 years of warranty and at this time and I hope I didn't fall into spam chairs once again


Contact chair manufacturers: 9847231888

9746730099






No comments:

Post a Comment

"Crafting Comfort: Unveiling the Finest Chair Manufacturers in Kerala and the Pinnacle of Office Chairs in Calicut"

  Introduction: In the realm of furniture, where comfort meets craftsmanship, the scenic state of Kerala emerges as a hub for exquisite chai...