Tuesday, April 19, 2022

My worst experience with office chairs in Kerala.


 


My worst experience with office chairs in Kerala.


When I was interviewed the first time and got selected by the company. I was very new as fresher and new to the business space. It is the first time I am standing in a company with no plan of action. We were in a conference room where there was a lack of chairs everyone pulled out their chairs from their desk and the guy handed over a chair to me to sit on. Everyone in the room sat down under the big meeting table.

My chair was too tall, and I was trying to find which lever should I pull to go down. I didn't use a chair before. I tried pulling one it didn't work rather it made some clicking sound. then I tried the second one it made the seat release and slide forward. Last it ended falling backwards with the chair. Every one the hall turned towards me. Few came to help me and showed me which lever to pull for lowering the seat.

Then I came to know that the first lever which I pulled is for the back part of the seat to adjust your back for leaning backwards. The second was to tilt the seat forwards and backwards.

So I have only one piece of advice to say first learn how to use it and then sit on a chair. Feel the experience and then select the best chairs from office chairs in Kerala.

Choosing the proper functioning of the chair is also very important. So having a piece of good knowledge about office chairs selection will help you with choosing the best and most comfortable chairs.

Read more on topics like modular furniture for new workstations, tips to find the best office chair manufacturers, comfy ideas with office chairs, how to choose the right office chairs, etc. from office chairs in Kerala.

Contact us at 9847231888

9746730099

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Crafting Comfort: Unveiling the Finest Chair Manufacturers in Kerala and the Pinnacle of Office Chairs in Calicut"

  Introduction: In the realm of furniture, where comfort meets craftsmanship, the scenic state of Kerala emerges as a hub for exquisite chai...