Friday, April 1, 2022

20 days in the office chair (my experience)-Office chairs Trivandrum

 

20 days in the office chair (my experience)

When I got my first job I used to work from home where I use a normal chair during my work. my work begins at 9 am in the morning and continues till 1 pm. Then the lunch break from 1 pm to 1:45 pm again continues and ends at 6 pm. totally of 9 hours of continuous work without any standings. The first day went fine. The second day also passed by. As soon as my weeks of work I started getting trouble from my back. I did not have an issue before it was perfectly healthy. This made me worry about my health. I started feeling very uncomfortable. During these days I was researching office chairs regularly and got an idea to reduce my stress. I found a topic of high back office chairs Trivandrum which gives more comfort to your back. So what I did was I don't need to spend money on buying an office chair so I used pillows in the chair I sit in and started to support my back. 2 days passed this technique didn't work for long, again I shifted to arm resting chairs which were there at home this made me little comfortable with my pillows in it. 

Then came the next problem of leg pain. As we sit continuously our blood circulation is not proper this creates pain in my leg and started keeping my legs straight .this technique also got spam. Then one day my CEO called at the office. That day I worked in the office. My office had an ergonomic chair which was very comfortable for me. then I decided to buy an office chair for myself after knowing the benefits of an office chair. Then I found the best place for office chairs Trivandram which is nearby me and also produces high-quality office chairs that last for longer and have five years of guarantee. And I soon bought my chair now it has been 1-month am working still feeling very comfortable using my brand new stylish office chairs which boost up my energy to work productively.

I also think it will be very useful if you use it. Please share your own experience of using an office chair. 

Contact us: 9847231888 

                     9746730099






No comments:

Post a Comment

"Crafting Comfort: Unveiling the Finest Chair Manufacturers in Kerala and the Pinnacle of Office Chairs in Calicut"

  Introduction: In the realm of furniture, where comfort meets craftsmanship, the scenic state of Kerala emerges as a hub for exquisite chai...